View Single Post
Old 04-26-2012, 11:27 AM   #2107 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZMan8 View Post
That makes sense. One time i was going to the gym at 6:30 AM on a Sunday (so nobody out on the roads) and the road was wet from the night before. I was driving spiritly and I hit too much gas while making a left turn. There went the Z's A** and I was like . I had the car only for 3 months at that point.
i think most people think the Z sways too much because they dont know the limits yet of the car. once you know where the car's rear breaks free then i think one would understand that the sway isn't all that bad. i thiink people get scared and start claiming it's the car, not the driver.