View Single Post
Old 04-26-2012, 09:17 AM   #2051 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
Love the throw-back photos!

Good morning Mr.kenchan, Mr.onzedge, Mr.alcheng, Mr.Happy, all the other Misters. Good morning to the OFC
gmorning, mr.gale!

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
Konichiwa, everyone. It is up to each and every one of us to go out there and make it a great day.

hello, mr. onzedge. i agree completely. i hate whiners and losers and dumbarse drivers (aka losers).

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
That is a great shot.
we can tell from back then luna was a stylist type.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gurneyeagle View Post
Good morning all!

Looks like my original post this morning got lost in the bowels of another "site problem". What's up with that lately?

Still rockin the wife's MDX while she's out of town. Noticing how really bad some of the surrounding streets are has me thinking about getting another car for a daily driver. Here's the current ideas:

1) get a Fit (official car of mrs. Kenchan!) for my DD (reminds me of my 1979 CVCC 5-speed Civic);
2) buy the wife a CR-V and make the MDX my DD; or
3) buy the wife a CR-Z and make the MDX my DD.

My choice is #3 but it's her car and her choice. She finally saw one in person and admitted to liking it a lot. We were always fans of the CR-X, so this one has a little extra appeal.

Who knows where this will lead. I'll keep you posted.

Have a great day guys!
gmorning, mr. gurney! yes, my wife drives a 09 FitSport. she likes it a lot. she takes it to her clients place where they only do valet parking (downtown) so she is happy that it is not a car she (or i for that matter!) care much about.

the one thing i HATE about the Fit is the seating position and pedal location. it was intentionally made for short people with short legs. im standard j-arse size but my legs are quite american length... which means im driving around as though im riding my kid's bike. lol for short trips this is acceptable (home depot ) but for any trips more than 20min it is a huge PITA... back killer. thus i dont want another Fit.

another POS car im looking at is the chevy sonic 6MT with turbo. 0-60 is had in about 8sec which is quick for these cars. nice looking interior and donky exterior. 6MT but donkey exterior . nice utility but dumb exterior . tier1 discount but hey look at me, im riding a vacuum cleaner. you get the picture where im at.

i saw a modded CRZ the other weekend. it was lowered and had a nice body kit. it actually looked but 2seater and not much utility = for me... i need a hatch that can carry my Z wheels... oh, and my kids.