View Single Post
Old 04-25-2012, 10:52 PM   #2014 (permalink)
alcheng
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 ZR PW w/Clutch
alcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
Yes, thanks. Today was office work on proposals and proof of concept stuff, followed by teaching a class on material requirements planning for my pals at Teledyne MEC. It was a giggle a minute today. I am living the life of one who has sold his soul to the man. No kidding.

So, I am in the application process for a Masters of Fine Arts program at Brooks Institute to go work on a degree in photography. I have not decided for sure, but am going through the process.
Mr.onzedge, dude, you need to either take a ride on your Z right now, or start modding your Z again!!! Clearly your life is Z-less

Go for it!!! Do it when you can thus you never regret!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
dude, the spacers are even heavier than the rims...

Quote:
Originally Posted by happytheman View Post
X2

Also, at Onzedge avatar!

X4

on Mr.onMedge's new avatar!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by happytheman View Post
On the OFC Hump day...are we all (the indoctrinated few) now supposed to hump our fellow members?

mmm..... speaking of that.... anyone see Mr.Fire lately???

Good Evening OFC fellows!!!!

Except those couple hours of work this morning, I got the chance to post in here, suggest the "Turbo blah blah blah", order the Z polo shirt , drive the Z the whole day, put the top down at some occasions, 14-15c, Forecast is saying it's going to rain tomorrow so the Z is going to stay in the garage.