View Single Post
Old 04-25-2012, 08:01 PM   #1966 (permalink)
happytheman
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: MB 6M Tour/Sport Z34
happytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZForce View Post
Mr. kenchan, apologies for not keeping up with the thread on an hourly basis (like most here do) sheez must have 15 pages since this morning at least. I do not know how you guys do it and still get any work done on your jobs.

Just busted my happy bubble man....no 285/35...that's it...going back to the squirrel. Grats on the spacers.
I usually cannot check the site during work. It's a rare day when I take a moment to. I sometimes take a couple of minutes durin lunch to read, but definitely at the end of the day, and that's usually a 10 page power read!

Did I really busy your happy bubble with the no 285/35 option? I'll be honest, I was pretty displeased about it myself. Enough so that I emailed Michelin to ask 'em "what's up wit that?"!
https://facebook.com/CentralFloridaZClub