Thread: Just Venting
View Single Post
Old 04-25-2012, 01:14 PM   #79 (permalink)
vividracing
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 350Z,370Z,GTR
vividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to vividracing

Quote:
Originally Posted by brucelidat View Post
I know ricer doesn't apply only to imports. It just sounds funny though because Harley is such a big burly tough guy american a brand image and ricer is, well, RICE! I do not dispute the Harley ricers, though. I just don't see enough of them for them to register.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jsolo View Post
On twisty windy roads, most cruiser bikes (harley, yamaha, honda, whatever.. ) are considered rolling roadblocks. They can't corner worth a sh!t, and just slow you down.

Something is amiss if the recommended corner speed is 45 mph and they're doing 35 or 40mph.
Yeah, idk what they were doing. The section of road isn't even twisty at all, really. It's a huge sweeping S curve. Here's a link if you want to see it mesa dr and guadalupe rd 85233 - Google Maps

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedfreek View Post
I got a new one from my drive home from work on Monday. I am about half a mile away from my neighborhood and pull up to a stop sign given this is during the busy 4-5pm hour where traffic is heavy. Well There is an SUV coming from the right who will either brake hard and turn on the street I am on or keep going straight in the lane I need to get in. Well I roll forward a bit and second guess the distance of said SUV and decide since I hesitated that I will not risk pulling out in front of it and it actually does continue straight. Well apparently the guy in the Celica behind me goes ballistic that I am keeping him from getting home a whole extra minute of his day as I let the SUV pass and commences to squeezing his POS next to me and the ditch so he can turn right cuz its all clear in his direction. He is yelling and going crazy as he is pulling next to me to make the turn. I am laughing but also concerned that he does not side swipe me as he does this. I wish I hugged more to the right so he wouldn't of had any room to pull that manuever. I got home without incident but man some people need to chill the f@ck out!!!
He knows something you don't know.

Quote:
If you're not first, you're last!
-Reese Bobby

Rocky @ Vivid ♦ 480.966.3040 x236 ♦ Rocky@vividracing.com
Email, PM, or call me directly for aggressive The370Z.com member pricing!!!
vividracing is offline   Reply With Quote