View Single Post
Old 04-25-2012, 10:45 AM   #1862 (permalink)
Alchemy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: to acquire tickets
Alchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZForce View Post
Alchemy, thanks bro, def gonna add to my collection. Hopefully it will mount to my onborad head rest camera mount S-bar. I also read the reviews about the background noise...humm. How was the sound level? Reviewers on Amazon complained about it...but it may depend on the camera being used. Gonna hold off on the XGrip for time being but liked it after I saw the demo video. Hero2 ??? When did they come out with this? I bought mine in 2011 but don't recall the big sticker on the front with Hero2. Checked GoPro website and did not see any differences. Reps coming your way,along with Steve and Mr. onzedge (for previous post). Btw guys for the record, myself nor Serenty did not get the Michelin hand stamp the other day at Mr. onzedge's place. And we also yelled five times KONI, and still no stamp.
The Hero 2 released toward the end of last year I believe. Its twice as powerful as the original HD Hero in about every way I havent done much testing with the mic. Just hooked it up to the computer last night for a quick sound check to make sure it worked.