View Single Post
Old 04-25-2012, 10:14 AM   #1860 (permalink)
ZForce
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Tour + Sport
ZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud of

Alchemy, thanks bro, def gonna add to my collection. Hopefully it will mount to my onborad head rest camera mount S-bar. I also read the reviews about the background noise...humm. How was the sound level? Reviewers on Amazon complained about it...but it may depend on the camera being used. Gonna hold off on the XGrip for time being but liked it after I saw the demo video. Hero2 ??? When did they come out with this? I bought mine in 2011 but don't recall the big sticker on the front with Hero2. Checked GoPro website and did not see any differences. Reps coming your way,along with Steve and Mr. onzedge (for previous post). Btw guys for the record, myself nor Serenty did not get the Michelin hand stamp the other day at Mr. onzedge's place. And we also yelled five times KONI, and still no stamp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemy View Post

ZFORCE, I was shopping an external Hero 2 mic as well. I also took Steves advice on the Audio Technica Pro 24cm. Received it yesterday. Looks like a good little unit. Did a few sound checks on my PC with it and it sounds pretty good. Def some white noise in the background though. The price was right and the size is nice. Its very small and should be easy to mount. Cant wait for my Hero 2 to come in so I can really test it out. Just sold my first gen Hero on Monday and my new Hero2 is on order Here is a pic of the mic. Its mounted on an OPteka XGRIP that I picked up too for handheld applications. The GoPro will mount on the bottom below the mic.