View Single Post
Old 04-24-2012, 03:19 PM   #1733 (permalink)
alcheng
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 ZR PW w/Clutch
alcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by happytheman View Post
Yah, it appears to have just been the battery! I seem to have mis-diagnosed my situation.

Good morning Z Crew!
Mr.happtheman, Good to see your Z is running now

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4a1mustang View Post
Good morning fellas. Could be a big day for me today... nervous!
hey Steve, Good Luck on the new position, wish you all the best!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
Good morning to the Z crew and fellow members of the OFC let's seize the day!

Ran my Z to the dealership, getting my fuel senders replaced today. Took the techs some nice donuts too. I know when I was in similar type of work, the little things like donuts were always appreciated.
OFC!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
Ok, so as pre-celebration we'll only drink half the scotch, and only smoke half the cigar now, and save the rest for the real celebration later.
Mr.GaleForce, I think Steve has done his pre-celebration by buying the Recaro seat... LOL

Good afternoon Z fellows, I didn't have a chance to drop by here early today, was in a health care function promoting eyecare information, was production and fun giving out business cards...

Mr.kenchan, sorry to hear the G is getting all the dirt on its shoes... Hope you will get it all clean up tonight

Mr.GaleForce, do you really notice a difference between 94 and 91? Or you need to re-map the ECU to do the trick?