View Single Post
Old 04-24-2012, 03:19 PM   #1732 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
I'll be able to give it a good cleaning later this week. For now the Z is back in the warm dry garage I was going to fill up the tank to make sure the Fuel senders are working properly but I remembered that I want to run this tank out so I can put some 91 octane so I can add a 91 octane map to my existing 94 octane map, just in case...

Good too hear they made a small ramp for you. Sucks about the oil. At least it will help keep the dust down.

Have you ordered the Sonic yet?
Hey mr.gale good to hear your car's back. yah, they are still tearing up the road today so it is super dusty.

Lol@ the sonic. I'm not sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZMan8 View Post

Mr. Kenchan, if you really want a small, economical hatch, check out the fiat 500 abarth. The more I read about it, the more I like it. It seems to have the that "fun factor" in it (similar to old GTI and Mini S)
Hey mr.zman. . Yah, I've been thinking about the abarth but it wont be able to carry anything. I need utility... so this is why the mazdaspeed3 or GTI has been on my short list. I saw the new CX5 this am... not impressed. It looked like a hyundai.