View Single Post
Old 04-24-2012, 03:03 PM   #1731 (permalink)
ZMan8
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 10 370z 40th M6
ZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
I'll be able to give it a good cleaning later this week. For now the Z is back in the warm dry garage I was going to fill up the tank to make sure the Fuel senders are working properly but I remembered that I want to run this tank out so I can put some 91 octane so I can add a 91 octane map to my existing 94 octane map, just in case...

Good too hear they made a small ramp for you. Sucks about the oil. At least it will help keep the dust down.

Have you ordered the Sonic yet?

Mr. Kenchan, if you really want a small, economical hatch, check out the fiat 500 abarth. The more I read about it, the more I like it. It seems to have the that "fun factor" in it (similar to old GTI and Mini S)