View Single Post
Old 04-24-2012, 02:35 PM   #1730 (permalink)
GaleForce
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Varis Arising II
GaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
hello, mr.gale! at 3" of snow. wow..! hope you get to wash your car soon.

construction...yes, thanks for asking. it's muddy this am. my poor tires are dirty and will need to clean them off when i get home. at least this am i did not scrape. they made a little ramp out of aslphalt here there was a step yesterday. i think either today or tomorrow they are going ot lay down the oil....wat a treat.
I'll be able to give it a good cleaning later this week. For now the Z is back in the warm dry garage I was going to fill up the tank to make sure the Fuel senders are working properly but I remembered that I want to run this tank out so I can put some 91 octane so I can add a 91 octane map to my existing 94 octane map, just in case...

Good too hear they made a small ramp for you. Sucks about the oil. At least it will help keep the dust down.

Have you ordered the Sonic yet?