View Single Post
Old 04-24-2012, 10:28 AM   #1703 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gurneyeagle View Post
Good Morning all!

Happy - coffee PUHLEASE!

Got the Z back on Thursday, and I'm very happy with the look of the 10mm spacers on the rear. Baker Tuning did an excellent job re-painting the front bumper and replacing the various damaged parts. The car looks brand new again. See picture below.

I get to park the Z this week as Mrs. Gurney is on a girl trip to La Jolla, so I get to power through Houston in her MDX. I'm still seriously thinking about getting either a daily driver for me; i.e. Honda Fit, or buying the Mrs. a new CR-V and keeping the MDX for myself (more likely scenario). Driving around downtown Houston in the Z can be nightmarish sometimes; some of the streets look like a mortar field.

Have a great day guys.
looking great, mr. gurney! congrats on getting the car back. the rear ET14 looks my car is riding ET15 10.5width wheels so i know wat you mean when you say

are you running 10mm on the front too? ET32?