View Single Post
Old 04-24-2012, 07:14 AM   #1676 (permalink)
m4a1mustang
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: on two wheels
m4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gurneyeagle View Post
Good Morning all!

Happy - coffee PUHLEASE!

Got the Z back on Thursday, and I'm very happy with the look of the 10mm spacers on the rear. Baker Tuning did an excellent job re-painting the front bumper and replacing the various damaged parts. The car looks brand new again. See picture below.

I get to park the Z this week as Mrs. Gurney is on a girl trip to La Jolla, so I get to power through Houston in her MDX. I'm still seriously thinking about getting either a daily driver for me; i.e. Honda Fit, or buying the Mrs. a new CR-V and keeping the MDX for myself (more likely scenario). Driving around downtown Houston in the Z can be nightmarish sometimes; some of the streets look like a mortar field.

Have a great day guys.
Looking good!
LIKE us on Facebook!