View Single Post
Old 04-23-2012, 02:24 PM   #1573 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZMan8 View Post
Mr. Kenchan we are not all bad (on behalf of younger crowd) but I know what you mean. It's because now that there are used 370z available for <25k younger kids are getting them.

and why do I feel like this has to do with the guy thats wants cheap 20inch "rims" on his 370z
mr. zman- i know that you're a good guy and i was just speaking in a very general manner. hope i didnt offend.

something about kids + buying a car they shouldn't really have anyway + mods they can't afford anyway + garage they dont have and complain about vandalism anyway + ego street racing remarks + peeing contest who can get to the next red light faster = tired kenchan.