View Single Post
Old 04-23-2012, 02:20 PM   #1572 (permalink)
ZMan8
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 10 370z 40th M6
ZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
hi mr. gale! yah, they even come in that leaterette which is for dd's. hummmm... if i get the sonic vs the mazdaspeed3 or abarth, wat to do with the $6K i save...

i think that calls for celebration to buy another wheelset for the Z.

mr.alcheng- yah, this reminds me of wat happens over and over at all car forums....they start out cool, then young crowd comes in, older crowd fall out (im about to fall out soon), and all starts to sound like a tween block party...watever that means.
Mr. Kenchan we are not all bad (on behalf of younger crowd) but I know what you mean. It's because now that there are used 370z available for <25k younger kids are getting them.

and why do I feel like this has to do with the guy thats wants cheap 20inch "rims" on his 370z