View Single Post
Old 04-23-2012, 02:16 PM   #1571 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
Many auto publications place the Sonics interior in the top 10 best interiors this year.... Just sayin....

hi mr. gale! yah, they even come in that leaterette which is for dd's. hummmm... if i get the sonic vs the mazdaspeed3 or abarth, wat to do with the $6K i save...

i think that calls for celebration to buy another wheelset for the Z.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcheng View Post
LOL@ the Gray face Mr.kenchan!!

So True, recently I notice more new&younger members got the Z and join the forum, not being races on young people but sometimes they are more delicate and sensitive on comments, you know what I mean... LOL .... gosh.. I feel so old.... my last post with Silver color cos I know it is killing your eyes and mines too.... LOL
mr.alcheng- yah, this reminds me of wat happens over and over at all car forums....they start out cool, then young crowd comes in, older crowd fall out (im about to fall out soon), and all starts to sound like a tween block party...watever that means.