View Single Post
Old 04-23-2012, 11:40 AM   #1543 (permalink)
ZMan8
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 10 370z 40th M6
ZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcheng View Post
Raining day in here GTA area too... What a nice way to start a week...

We should be happy about it cos the forecast was expecting something worse than just rain...

My.happytheman, you might want to ty jumping the Z or charge up the battery... BTW, has the tow truck arrived yet???

Good Morning Mr.kenchan!!!

Good Morning Mr.Alchemy, Mr.Fire, Mr.happytheman, Mr.GaleForce, Mr.JARblue, Mr.gurneyeagle, Mr.ZMan8 and Everyone!!

Took my Z out for a short ride last night and gave her a clean up afterward, I notice the rear-bumper of the Z gets dirty very very easy, I notice it when I was cleaning the Z and saw most of the other panels are quite clean but the rear bumper was

And the USB adapter that I use on my HU doesn't work all of a sudden.. Ordered 2 from eBay right away, $6 for 2, after deduct from my eBay bucks... it costs me $0.00

Raining in here now...

Mr.kenchan, hopefully the construction will finish soon

Mr.gurneyeagle, sorry to hear about the tires..... maybe it is giving you signal that it's about time for PSS... right Mr.onzedge?? LOL

Sh!tty weather and many of us has issues with the Z.... no worry.... only half this bitchy-Monday is left...
the rear bumper gets dirty because the condensation from the exhaust gets on it and causes dust, pollen, dirt, etc. to stick.