View Single Post
Old 04-23-2012, 11:21 AM   #1542 (permalink)
alcheng
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 ZR PW w/Clutch
alcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
Rainy day in the land of the Moose and Racoons . I'm going to try out some leather cleaner and leather balm on the seats of the Z today

Good morning all, lets make Monday our bitch!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreatOne View Post
Same here, pouring rain all kinds, was coming down like crazy last night! I'm even at work super early lol

What are you planing to use on your seats? I tried that Auto Glym stuff last time, not bad...
Raining day in here GTA area too... What a nice way to start a week...

We should be happy about it cos the forecast was expecting something worse than just rain...

Quote:
Originally Posted by happytheman View Post
I'm feeling kinda stupid, but the problem may just have been a dead battery.
My.happytheman, you might want to ty jumping the Z or charge up the battery... BTW, has the tow truck arrived yet???

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
hi fire! i lol'ed at "feman" i am taking a detour but the entrance to our parking lot requires me to drive about 50ft on this torn up road.

gmorning, mr. zman i dont know when the construction's suppose to end, but they are moving along pretty quickly...so hopefully by end of April they can pour some asphalt...

oh noes, mr. gurney. there is no closure to your wheel/tire situation... gl with the tire patching.

mr.onzedge, nice picts!

good morning, mr. alcheng.

good morning, mr. gale.
mecinoid- that front painting you did looks
Good Morning Mr.kenchan!!!

Good Morning Mr.Alchemy, Mr.Fire, Mr.happytheman, Mr.GaleForce, Mr.JARblue, Mr.gurneyeagle, Mr.ZMan8 and Everyone!!

Took my Z out for a short ride last night and gave her a clean up afterward, I notice the rear-bumper of the Z gets dirty very very easy, I notice it when I was cleaning the Z and saw most of the other panels are quite clean but the rear bumper was

And the USB adapter that I use on my HU doesn't work all of a sudden.. Ordered 2 from eBay right away, $6 for 2, after deduct from my eBay bucks... it costs me $0.00

Raining in here now...

Mr.kenchan, hopefully the construction will finish soon

Mr.gurneyeagle, sorry to hear about the tires..... maybe it is giving you signal that it's about time for PSS... right Mr.onzedge?? LOL

Sh!tty weather and many of us has issues with the Z.... no worry.... only half this bitchy-Monday is left...

Last edited by alcheng; 04-23-2012 at 11:25 AM.