View Single Post
Old 04-22-2012, 08:22 PM   #1480 (permalink)
GaleForce
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Varis Arising II
GaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemy View Post
Gmornin guys

Im not a very happy camper today. I have to go down to the Philly area again tonight to clean up another freaking hot tub show. Of course a damn monsoon is about to hit today (possibility of 2-3 inches I think) and this is the only venue we do that has to be loaded up outside because of the small size. Usually our shows are in giant convention centers or something big enough to get our box truck or the giant flatbed we hire into. This on is set up on a darn indoor soccer field in a little azz building. Needless to say Im gonna get soaked. OK, done venting.

On a positive note someone is meeting me at my place of employment at 5pm to purchase my GoPro Hero. Im upgrading to the Hero2 and also purchased an external mic and 25' mic extention cord. I should have the setup complete by the end of the week, I hope. With this equiptment I will be able to mount the GoPro anywhere on the car and still be able to mount the external mic either near the engine bay or the exhaust. Expect sweet videos from me shortly. Especially at the end of may when I return from ZDAYZ

Thats enough typing for me now. Gonna spread all my rep then go make breakfast for my beautiful GF. Im king of the porkroll(taylor ham), egg and cheese, a craft I have honed for many years and watch a movie. I bet a bunch of you guys dont even know what Taylor Ham is. I remember years ago I was in VT and ordered Taylor Ham and they looked at me like You mean Canadian Bacon?? LOL!!
I just picked up a GoPro hero 2. What mic are you using with yours?