View Single Post
Old 04-22-2012, 02:16 PM   #1448 (permalink)
GaleForce
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Varis Arising II
GaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
hello everyone! hope everything is going smoothly.

this am, motored my Z again had a great time. and QD'ed the car afterwards and dusted the engine bay as needed. car felt great, sounded great, looks great. woot!

have a great PM.
Sounds like a great day

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkeZ View Post
What did you do with your Z today III:

Savoring the last few days that i'm able to drive the Z regularly. It's going from a DD to a weekend car. Baby was born on Thursday and I heard they frown on having a car seat in the backseat of the 370z My wife is awesome, she tells me that she would hate me forever if I got rid of the "pretty" sporty car. LOL
Congratulations to you and your wife on the new addition to your family

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcheng View Post
MY Z got a very dirty A$$, from the rain and wet road these couple days

Planing to give her a wash tonight and garage her for couple days.. forecast is expecting rain tomorrow and Tue...

Hopefully can take her out on Wed..

Good afternoon Mr.kenchan
Yeah, my Z has been keeping dry and warm in the garage, staying out of the rain. I read in the news that we could get some snow next week but you know how often the weather man is right....