View Single Post
Old 04-21-2012, 06:00 PM   #1353 (permalink)
onzedge
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z 240Z
onzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZForce View Post
So I picked up the car from dealer the other day with the speedo sticking issue....They replaced it under my extended warranty. OEM warranty ran out 900 miles ago. Cost would have been $1000, cost me my deductible of $50. As expected Murphy's Law kicked in in the day of and it was working perfectly. They could have said TOO BAD SO SAD go home and return when it reoccurs. My photos I took they submitted to NNA and they replaced it. Looks great and works fine...too bad I could not get the 2013 model with blacked out gas gauge.

Happy Sat to The Z Community, I hope everyone is out driving!
Cool beans. You and Hal still on for tomorrow? Do not forget snacks!!!