View Single Post
Old 04-21-2012, 11:56 AM   #1281 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
Your welcome.

You can always install MS Office for Mac if Pages doesn't work for you.

Have fun with the Z today

thanks, mr. gale. i just got back from my awesome drive in my Z, QD'ed, then washed my G and Fit... relaxing now.

they must be having a douche-bag convention today somewhere with the usual bimmers and this porsche-suv-i-can't-shift-worth-shitt-in-my-MT-GTS-but-im-cooler-than-you-stupid-asian-in-a-cheap-datsun-yah-you-heard-me-im-better-than-you-take-some-washer-fluid-spray-from-me-does-that-hurt-you-poor-ochinkotokyo-drift-faster-than-furious-carbon-fiber-here-and-there-stainless-there-and-here-asian-you?

and im like, im QD'ing my car in like 2min so get out of my way.

i think i scared him when i approached him from behind pretty quick. there was a car that turned suddenly in front of me so i switched lanes only to find his stupid slow arse going 25-30 in a 45mph zone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire View Post
Just popped in to say hi, and let ya know the raccoons haven't gotten to me just my MHL. LOL Pee in the boat. WTH I'm gone again have a great Sat.
hey Fire.

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
I think of that beer when I think of Minnesota. We have family and property there -- you betcha.
lol'ed! funny stuff, mr.onzedge.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZMan8 View Post
Good morning all!
good morning, mr. zman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple's View Post
Washed the Z after a week of driving around with it dirty.
nice! washed my dirtied up G as well this am. she looks now next to my Z.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemers View Post
I've got a layer of el paso dust on mine. But I'm not gonna wash cause I'm going to garage it for 3 weeks while I'm in the field.
is that like dried cow-crap dust or something?