View Single Post
Old 04-21-2012, 12:57 AM   #1252 (permalink)
alcheng
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 ZR PW w/Clutch
alcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucketlist2012 View Post
Thanks..But it is time to take the 370Z out this weekend for sure.. cannot wait.

What a car...Touring leather inside, and the sport package with the Auto..

I am looking forward to reporting back on that ride...The Z/28, no matter how much suspension and coil overs, blah,blah,blah, it is still rough and primitive..

But it is more track ready than the 370Z, and If I break it, no biggy..

The 370Z is the Daily Driver, and way cooler in so many ways..

But good to have both, but I think my 370Z will spank my Z/28 in most cases..

So next report will be the 370Z...I am a lucky man to have one in the garage..The 350Z was Cool and brutal quick..But I am still getting used to the 370Z..But It is a step up from the 350Z..Outside and Inside
You'll be amazed by how much more stable and less vibration on the 370 than the 350, the more you press on the 370 the more you feel it uges for more, it is truly a sports car ride.