View Single Post
Old 04-19-2012, 06:06 PM   #1112 (permalink)
happytheman
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: MB 6M Tour/Sport Z34
happytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond repute

Whew, literally just power-read through 10 pages!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huck View Post
Ken-sensei, what does wakarimasen mean again? I can't remember.

Sent from my iPizzle using magic and new fangled science stuff
Wakarimasen - I understand
Wakari masu ka? - Do you understand?

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcheng View Post
Wondering nobody talk about Valentine-One, I thought they are best one on the market.

I thought about getting a detector too, but after reading about no-escape on lidar-gun, which is 99.9% of most OPP using nowadays, I just give up and behave when I drive.

Also, almost all the OPP will write down "lidar" on the ticket, therefore the driver does not stand a chance in trial, cause lidar gun only shoot at a single car, can't argue its failure....
The reason why I haven't really been considering the V1 is because of the large amounts of false positives it detects, with no way for it to "learn" like the 9500ix.

I know that you're referring to the cops as OPP, but every time I hear OPP I think of "other people's p_ssy"!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
Now that's some funny sh!te right there! Did anyone notice the OP did not respond at all to the flaming? I say he was trolling!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
The pedals in my Ford Explorer Sport were spaced so far apart I couldn't heel-toe if I wanted to with my size 13 shoes (not that heel-toe is particularly useful in an SUV). There were several situations I got into where braking with my left foot saved me cause I think my right foot would not have made it to the pedal in the reaction time I was given. Of course that meant I stalled out once I stopped since I didn't have another foot to put in the clutch
This is a GREAT reason to have a third foot, and I can think of some really creative ones for a third hand! (GIGGITY)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huck View Post
I creeped on this forum for like 2 months before I bought my Z, and google was sick of me asking the same damn questions all the time.

Sent from my iPizzle using magic and new fangled science stuff
I actually downloaded and read the owners manual, and downloaded (but didn't read) the service manual before purchasing my Z. I also creeped on this site for nearly a year!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
Reading?!?! is that?!?!

I actually downloaded and perused the owner's and service manuals for this car before we even made the purchase. But the Z is the only piece of electronic equipment that I have ever read the manual before using (or at least ATTEMPTING to use ). My wife has made those exact comments too many times to count
Hahahahaa, you're JUST like me!
https://facebook.com/CentralFloridaZClub