View Single Post
Old 04-18-2012, 09:52 PM   #940 (permalink)
Srenity
Track Member

Drives: 40th
Srenity has much to be proud ofSrenity has much to be proud ofSrenity has much to be proud ofSrenity has much to be proud ofSrenity has much to be proud ofSrenity has much to be proud ofSrenity has much to be proud ofSrenity has much to be proud ofSrenity has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
A small Z gathering si shaping up at my house this Sunday -- Curtis (ZForce) and maybe Hal so far. Anyone else in Sacramento want to come by -- Sunday is always coffee and donut (when Z's show up) day and all Z's welcome. Colin and Taylor (sons) are grappling with a noisy oil cooler on a 370 and a minor revving (not repping -- that's my problem) issue on the 240.
I will be in Sac this weekend. I have a house warming party to go to in the affternoon but I might be able to stop by in the morning. What time are you guys meeting up? If it is too early I might be too hung over as I will be working/drinking at the "Taste of Elk Grove" beer, food, and wine festival. A good friend if the rep for Mendenceno Brewing Company so I poor at beer fests a good amount during the spring and summer.