View Single Post
Old 04-18-2012, 08:56 PM   #931 (permalink)
GaleForce
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Varis Arising II
GaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
hi mr.gale- ive not purchased or had to deal with GM service so i dont know but i have to say the infiniti dealer i go to sometimes for service parts do have a very fashionable showroom and waiting area, unlike normal midwest women the ladies are very presentable (sleek and pretty), and service people were very attentive and polite.

if i went to a GM dealer do get a hello from mr.goodwrench and his cheeze burger shaped ladies?

disclaimer: btw, the last comment is a joke and not to be offensive. i just want to ensure the public that i was only kidding so no need to send nasty PM's that you can't send anyway since PM is blocked.
They do have complimentary charburger and cheeze fries!

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcheng View Post

Mr.kenchan, you caught some fire recently, will you consider adding the disclaimer to your signature?? LOL
Hmm, I think I missed out on something. Was Mr.kenchan being bad?