View Single Post
Old 04-18-2012, 04:47 PM   #914 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
And GM thinks their new ATS will compete with a 3 series BMW . The one thing GM hasn't put any thought to is, the difference in service quality between BMW and GM. You can build the nicest, highest quality, best built, vehicle the world has seen, but it doesn't amount to a hill of beans if you don't have the support (quality dealer network) to back it up after the initial purchase.
hi mr.gale- ive not purchased or had to deal with GM service so i dont know but i have to say the infiniti dealer i go to sometimes for service parts do have a very fashionable showroom and waiting area, unlike normal midwest women the ladies are very presentable (sleek and pretty), and service people were very attentive and polite.

if i went to a GM dealer do get a hello from mr.goodwrench and his cheeze burger shaped ladies?

disclaimer: btw, the last comment is a joke and not to be offensive. i just want to ensure the public that i was only kidding so no need to send nasty PM's that you can't send anyway since PM is blocked.

Last edited by kenchan; 04-18-2012 at 04:52 PM. Reason: added disclaimer