View Single Post
Old 04-18-2012, 12:20 PM   #888 (permalink)
alcheng
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 ZR PW w/Clutch
alcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
He is doing great. He is back to his old self -- getting nervous about the ultrasound coming up next week when they find out about the baby's gender. We were having some fun coming up with proposed names over the weekend. Some that made the short list include: Gale, Alcheng, Alchemy, Ken, Goober, Happy, Z-man and Tecumseh.

Thanks for checking in.
Mr.onzedge, how about "Zedge Jr."?? Let the edge-legend keeps running..

BTW, it's an honor to be on the list, and I am glad you didn't mix up Alcheng & Alchemy, or if they are twins.... .

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
mr. alcheng please elaborate on this parts list you are generating in parallel with your sales activities.

'no customer, you need to buy THIS ONE (so that i can buy this for my Z )'

'customer, please nonono not that one, damn, now my Ti plans turned to regular steel... ' <= customer
Mr.kenchan, recently I always mixed up designer names with mods brands...

"This Brembo just fitted perfectly on your (big)face!!"

"Do you need some contact lenses solution with the order?? Redline is very very good for keeping your eyes lubricate and moist.... oops"

"Clear vision is very very important to you... (same as a new catback for my Z...)

shhh..... don't tell ppl the name of my store.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4a1mustang View Post
I'm surprised you don't want to name the baby Michael or Michelle.

Or just get straight to the point and name it Michelin.