View Single Post
Old 04-17-2012, 02:25 PM   #7 (permalink)
SS_Firehawk
Premium Member

Drives: 13' Magma Red Nismo
SS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by babbagandu View Post
Lol @ selling an intake and exhaust together and calling it a "stage 1 performance package"
Using Stage I, II, or III etc will always be a subjective measure. It will always be based on the company putting together the list of parts, packaging, and advertising them as such. Considering these are very basic and what someone might do as their first power adder, I think calling it "Stage I" apt to it's target audience. For us on this forum that prefer to do all the up front research on their own and would rather customize what our "stage I" or "stage II" would be, have at it. I for one thank AAM for putting together easy to understand packages, even if I don't need it. The more that buy stuff for our Z's, the lower the price we have to pay in the future.

SS_Firehawk is offline   Reply With Quote