View Single Post
Old 04-16-2012, 03:11 PM   #692 (permalink)
onzedge
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z 240Z
onzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
The roads dried up and the sun came out for about an hour, so I used that time to get some cheap gas... $1.47/Litre also stopped at the Nissan dealer because I think I may have a faulty fuel sender... Second tank since taking it out of storage and both times the last light/last two lights didn't register. But who cares, I love driving my Z

I also stuck Mini GaleForce in the passenger seat and let him start the car (with me in the driver seat obviously). Then Daddy revved it up a few times.... Yep, he's going to be a car guy... Big smile on his face!
"Mini GaleForce" That cracks me up.