View Single Post
Old 04-14-2012, 09:35 PM   #516 (permalink)
onzedge
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z 240Z
onzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiCharlie View Post
Well today I used Dr Color Chip to try to fill in a small chip in the bumper. I paid $39 for about an ounce of this stuff including shipping and this was the second chip I was working on...my hands got some of the paint on them and that went on my fairly good pants ..I attempted to clean them off and in the process knocked over the open bottle of Color Chip spilling most of it on the floor of the garage..

Anyone looking for a helper in their auto body shop? I am available....real cheap..
Dang -- you souind like me and paint.