View Single Post
Old 04-14-2012, 09:02 PM   #52 (permalink)
theBigChanges
Base Member

Drives: PW 10' 370Z Touring
theBigChanges is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoren 370 View Post
Wow amazing story I felt excited all over again just by reading it. Congratulations! You got the color combination that I liked but its so damn hard to get one even on a new car. Ended with a Bnew 2011 Gun metal sport package but Im not complaining the GM is equally handsome color plus it really shines very well after waxing.
BTW I drove 200+miles just to get this car. I would have done the same route if I saw that white Z on a persimmon combination. Nice to know that your in FL never had the chance to meet up with any group here in FL. Not much Z's in my area I guess you can count the number with your one hand. Heck our local Nissan dealer doesn't even carry Z's in their inventory. Any chance that your Asian in decent? As am I.

GM is a very mature/ handsome color I agree. Personally, it's always been either black or white cars for me. My last two cars were black. I haven't really had the chance to meet up with any other Zs either, and I rarely see any Zs in my area. There are Z meets down towards Fort Lauderdale and Miami I hear. You must have seen the pictures in my post, and able to tell if I am Asian or not, but thanks for being polite, as I am of Asian decent also. I am Vietnamese. Cheers
theBigChanges is offline   Reply With Quote