View Single Post
Old 04-14-2012, 04:33 PM   #467 (permalink)
alcheng
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 ZR PW w/Clutch
alcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4a1mustang View Post
Hey guys, I hope your Saturday is going well. I just got back from my cruise with my Z club. Took the S2000 and really got to push it. It has some lousy Hankook Ventus V4ES all-seasons on it, but I feel like they actually make it fun to drive since the entire time I was sliding the car around. They are predictable and have decent feedback... they just don't grip. And that makes it fun!

RandyD led the cruise and I was tight on his bumper the whole time, so I have dozens of new rock chips to take care of.

I also brought back a bottle of Bluemont Vineyard 2009 Merlot "The Ram" for later tonight.
Glad to hear you have your St well spent Steve!!

And on the Merlot!