View Single Post
Old 04-14-2012, 03:25 PM   #453 (permalink)
alcheng
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 ZR PW w/Clutch
alcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Good Afternoon Fellows!!

It's been a busy day in the store and I don't have a min to check-in here...

The good is business is picking up this week, it's been a disaster for retail for the last couple months Looks like it's slowly getting back on track, still hanging there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemy View Post
Gmorning guys Getting ready to spin some wrenches and get dirty

Anyone who is running sway bars, what settings are you using???

Also, Mr. onzedge & Mr. dAvenue, what settings are you running on your Konis??

All input is appreciated. Have a great weekend guys
Mr.Alchemy, on your installation of your goodies, I am very happy for you and look forward to hear your feedback.

I don't have coil-over or after sway on my Z, but I can suggest you to try a balance setup first, or slight stiffer on the front and start from there. Do you track your Z?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemers View Post
Got a ticket going 73 in a 55 but the cop that gave it to me was pleasant. No lectures or power trips. He just gave me the ticket and told me to ask about the military discount.
Sorry to hear about the ticket dude... BTW, there's "military discount" in the State????

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
Hey, where's Mr.alcheng? I owe him something.
Mr.GaleForce, I am still alive, Fire asked the raccoons to kidnapped me and robbed all my Molson !!!