View Single Post
Old 04-13-2012, 11:37 PM   #30 (permalink)
sv nismo
Base Member

Drives: 2012 PW Nismo
sv nismo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by nabenson View Post
I had this intake installed recently on my 2010 NISMO. Unfortunately (?) I also had the z1 HFCs installed at the same time. It is hard to tell what the intake did, or did not do. Overall the car feels like it has a lot more pep, and the overall feels a little less uptight.

The quality of the kit is pretty good, but nothing special. The windshield washer reservoir gets relocated to the front end, driver's side near the radiator. The sensor does NOT get reconnected, so for now I am getting "washer low" messages every time I drive the car, which is annoying.

The filters are pretty easily accessible and don't require you to remove the front end of the car. Overall it looks pretty clean, the only annoyance being the constant warning light because of the washer fluid.

I'm going to be taking it to the track at the end of the month, and plan on doing a dyno run at some point.
Hey thanks that is really useful, especially the issue with the washer sensor, I am not sure I like that. I too would find that quite annoying in a brand new car. After doing more research the other issue is that the NISMO intake is not CARB approved in California but the Stillen G3 is.... so I am rethinking my order...
sv nismo is offline   Reply With Quote