View Single Post
Old 08-24-2009, 10:27 AM   #46 (permalink)
NIZMOZ
Track Member

Drives: 07 NISMO 350Z SA M6
NIZMOZ has a reputation beyond reputeNIZMOZ has a reputation beyond reputeNIZMOZ has a reputation beyond reputeNIZMOZ has a reputation beyond reputeNIZMOZ has a reputation beyond reputeNIZMOZ has a reputation beyond reputeNIZMOZ has a reputation beyond reputeNIZMOZ has a reputation beyond reputeNIZMOZ has a reputation beyond reputeNIZMOZ has a reputation beyond reputeNIZMOZ has a reputation beyond repute

Funny. Lack of knowledge? He knows more than you it seems. Oh btw, take a spelling class.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mannyz View Post
I fine making fun of another member because of his lack of knowledge instead of doing what Modshack did, is rude. Cause if a member can't come here and ask the stupid question because his gona be slap in the face, what good is the forum for.

By the way Im not the one who requested hte cams

THe comparison I try to make which I dont like from some Evo guys is, they always like to compare their cars to NA cars, and thats like apple to oranges. Yes the Evo is already bossted and modded from factory where an NA car is not, but they make it look like "your never be like an Evo cause our is already modded" my answer to that is "lets get both cars modded the same and then we talk" Even get an AWD to the Z (i know is not possible, but using it as comparison)

Is kinda they make it sound like, No matter what you do to your car, youll never get close to an Evo. Which I know is a very wrong assumption.

But not hating, here just giving my Opinion
SOLD: 2007 NISMO 350Z #0044 Silver Alloy
New DD: 2010 Titan Pro4X CC
NIZMOZ is offline   Reply With Quote