View Single Post
Old 04-13-2012, 01:01 AM   #210 (permalink)
alcheng
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 ZR PW w/Clutch
alcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
good pm, mr. alcheng. how is the malibooo?
Mr.kenchan, the Malibuuu is excellent!! I suggest we all should try it once, you know, especially the rental type that has no option and stinky

Once you've tried a Maliboouu, you will become a better person, cos you will keep on telling yourself, "Work hard, make good money, don't make yourself have to drive one of these EVER!!!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
woot, my micron filters arrived.
does that mean no more and ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
Tomorrow, 13 April marks my two year anniversary on the forum. Whooppee!

Thanks to everyone, and the list is long, for the knowledge, laughs, Michelin Pilot Super Sport and friendship. You all are great.
Mr.onzedge, congrats!!

Hope you don't mind I fixed your post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadoquad View Post
took the new Michelin PSS's over 100mph for the first time on the way home tonight.

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

*note: professional driver on a closed course, posted speed limit was over 100.
Mr.shadoquad, did you drive onto a dyno on your way home last night??

Was so freaking busy and stress at work yesterday, didn't have the strength to check-in here at all. Finally can sit down and power read all 6 pages that I missed..

BTW, Mr.kenchan, if you are looking at Folding Bike, check this out

Last edited by alcheng; 04-13-2012 at 01:04 AM.