View Single Post
Old 04-12-2012, 09:44 PM   #120 (permalink)
Hawk6
Base Member

Drives: 2012 370Z Blk Cherry
Hawk6 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Hawk6

And now back to the car issue. Sara I know your profession and I know how lucrative it is. If the car is not too much (IMO more than 3G over your other price) your really not going to pay that much more in your payment. Your talking a car that cost damn near as much as some homes do now. Trust me I am sure all of us that have fully loaded not base models have had the same thought run through our heads. If the person you have been working with really REALLY is working for you and not just his commission he will explain to you the honest payment diff vs the one you found and the one that "he" ordered. Once he does and he should if he/she is truely honest, I do not think you are really gonna see that huge of a diff in payment like I said... Minus his commission of course, just remember that k. You love that style, model, color seats... yes? Do it you deserve it babydoll and like I said, with what you do...duh you can pay that thing off in a year, year in a half if you want. Do it you deserve it and trust me you will be happier than you know!
Hawk6 is offline   Reply With Quote