View Single Post
Old 04-12-2012, 08:01 PM   #183 (permalink)
GaleForce
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Varis Arising II
GaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond repute

Went for another quick drive with the Z after I detailed my wife's hooptie. Surprisingly the finish was in really good shape. I had corrected the car just before winter. The Colinite 845 had lasted for most of the winter so I striped off what was left. Usually I stick with 845 as a LSP for our daily drivers because the stuff has amazing longevity and is very durable in this environment but I recently acquired some Prima Epic and wanted to give it a try so that's what I topped her car with.

And to think I originally went out to the garage just to tidy up... Oh well, you know what they say... Happy wife, happy life