View Single Post
Old 04-12-2012, 02:37 PM   #21 (permalink)
simota1
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: solid red 370z 6mt
simota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zuperman 370 View Post
Loool seriously I should be getting some kind of commission from these companies I'm in the same boat as u are trust me my build has been going on now for well over 2 years, but ur not too far behind uv got quality parts ur self, and you will be extremely happy with the t.s parts trust me and for the y pipe you don't have to over spend for it get the motordyne xyz pipe with the resonator, trust me pair that with the amuse exhaust and you will be extremely happy that set up sounds so exotic
not far behind... haha im wayyyy behind compared to you... im on year number 3 lol.... btw man.... can you pm me the price you got the ts intakes? i cant seem to find it anywhere on google

***TOP SECRET/POWERHOUSE AMUSE/ARC/DAYTONA RACING/VARIS/MINES/GANADOR/J-LINE/WORK EMOTION CR KAI/GT SPEC/CARBON SIGNAL/ZOOM ENGINEERING/ CARBON FIBER ELEMENT/STILLEN/***
simota1 is offline   Reply With Quote