View Single Post
Old 04-12-2012, 02:33 PM   #19 (permalink)
zuperman 370
Track Member

Drives: 370z 2010 at blue
zuperman 370 is a jewel in the roughzuperman 370 is a jewel in the roughzuperman 370 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by simota1 View Post
motivation to be broke... did you know your the guy that made me want the top secret parts so bad.... ill be getting the engine cover soon.... but thanks to you bro i want the top secret intakes, strut bar, and oil catch cans.... damn it!!!!! my build has been extended another year or two because the parts are so damn expensive.... and lets not talk about powerhouse amuse.....because you convinced me that buying a 4-5k exhaust is perfectly ok and it doesnt even include the damn y pipe
Loool seriously I should be getting some kind of commission from these companies I'm in the same boat as u are trust me my build has been going on now for well over 2 years, but ur not too far behind uv got quality parts ur self, and you will be extremely happy with the t.s parts trust me and for the y pipe you don't have to over spend for it get the motordyne xyz pipe with the resonator, trust me pair that with the amuse exhaust and you will be extremely happy that set up sounds so exotic
zuperman 370 is offline   Reply With Quote