View Single Post
Old 04-12-2012, 02:24 PM   #18 (permalink)
simota1
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: solid red 370z 6mt
simota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zuperman 370 View Post
Looool just trying to give u guys some motivation that's all
motivation to be broke... did you know your the guy that made me want the top secret parts so bad.... ill be getting the engine cover soon.... but thanks to you bro i want the top secret intakes, strut bar, and oil catch cans.... damn it!!!!! my build has been extended another year or two because the parts are so damn expensive.... and lets not talk about powerhouse amuse.....because you convinced me that buying a 4-5k exhaust is perfectly ok and it doesnt even include the damn y pipe

***TOP SECRET/POWERHOUSE AMUSE/ARC/DAYTONA RACING/VARIS/MINES/GANADOR/J-LINE/WORK EMOTION CR KAI/GT SPEC/CARBON SIGNAL/ZOOM ENGINEERING/ CARBON FIBER ELEMENT/STILLEN/***
simota1 is offline   Reply With Quote