View Single Post
Old 04-11-2012, 02:15 PM   #3 (permalink)
370Ztune
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: Z34 370Z
370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zuperman 370 View Post
Hey guys just got my new TID cf paddle shiters, I was looking on the forum for DIY paddle shifter removal so that I can install these ones, but didn't find anything, does anyone have any insight on how to remove the paddle shifters and what is required exactly, any feedback will be helpful
The easiest way is to remove the steering wheel first.

Disconnect the battery first. Then there are two retaining bolts to remove the airbag (they're safety torx - 6mm, I believe). Then one large nut for the steering wheel (19mm, I think). Next, you pull the console covers off and you should have access. Here's an exploded diagram of the layout:

370Ztune is offline   Reply With Quote