View Single Post
Old 04-11-2012, 08:10 AM   #7152 (permalink)
Alchemy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: to acquire tickets
Alchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
That's a lot of work for one day. Should be doable with help, a lift would be nice too.
I will have a few mechanically inclined friends helping. Should be no prob gettin it all done

Quote:
Originally Posted by LunaZ View Post
Once it's up and the wheels are off, it makes sense to do all all of those things at the same time!
indeed it does!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
That is very ambitious and a very nice list of parts -- do not forget an alignment when you are done.
Hmmm I had considered an alignment. You really think the Konis are gonna throw it that far outta where I currently have it??