Thread: Spohn's Journal
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2012, 07:12 PM   #587 (permalink)
sixpax
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 370Z NAG 7AT
sixpax is a glorious beacon of lightsixpax is a glorious beacon of lightsixpax is a glorious beacon of lightsixpax is a glorious beacon of lightsixpax is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPOHN View Post
Well after two hard long days I got all my body mods on the car. It looks killer IMO. It really sets it of. Especially the black. It gives the car a better contrast. Course hard to tell from my crap camera.

But below you will see the Shine Auto Spec S kit, Stillen Canards, and the super sexy Carbon Signal Hood Vents that I had molded in. Boy they look killer. I bought the Shine kit in FRP and I plasti dipped it. I went this route being I track my car a bit and I felt this was a great alternative than expensive paint that would get tore up my first day out which is coming soon enough. I can easily repair or redo on the fly with plasti dipped. Which has already shown me from three track days that it's very durable.

I also added the Stillen front canards for some front downforce for some extra bit threw the turns. Especially any off camber turns. As far as the rear I'm not sure what I'm going to add back there. I've been holding out for something that really grabs my attention.

Then finally the Carbon Signal Hood Vents. I'm so glad I got these. They are sharp as hell. Many props to the guys at AutoGlo. I know it had to be a pain to do but I'm happy to sport this rare piece. It sets it off in a good aggressive way. So hope you like and enjoy.
Man that looks sharp as sheit. Great job !