View Single Post
Old 04-07-2012, 07:39 PM   #6809 (permalink)
Alchemy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: to acquire tickets
Alchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4a1mustang View Post
Yeah I will have a 90 minute every now and then, but I'm not much of an IPA guy.
I used to live off IPA's. Victory Hopdevil and Troegs Nugget Nectar are my favs. Nowadays lots of hops gives me a headache so I have to shy away from them

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4a1mustang View Post
I didn't want to have to read through pages to figure out what you guys were talking about. I figured I'd try again tomorrow.
Wouldnt take long, its been dead in there today. Nice to see you roaming free outside of the premium section, though Im sure you are having a hard time adjusting to the lack of