View Single Post
Old 04-06-2012, 09:35 PM   #105 (permalink)
ChrisSlicks
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Sport M6
ChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EazyD View Post
Good to know. If you remember, message me when you are signing up for these things

Maybe it's better I do only 5 runs... less wear on the Z

BTW - tire pressure for our car? I have stock Potenzas with only like 3/12 or 4/12 tread left. Sport wheel widths
I only got into this one because I have an in, otherwise I would have been on the sidelines It's spring fever right now, it should die down by the end of the month. I'll let you know the next one.

For the stock tires I would start with 38 front, 35 rear. It's going to be cool out so adjust pressure as you need based on understeer/oversteer response.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cossie1600 View Post
With 160 people, I don't know how you will be able to do 5 runs. I can't believe their turnout, I guess autox is becoming popular again. Good luck.
Seems to go in cycles. 5 years ago they were selling out months in advance, 2 years ago we were short on people.

SCCA here always has at least 100 people and gets 5-6 runs depending on the turn out. It's a long day with them. With our clubs we're done by 4:30 and have 9-10 runs because we cap it to 55-60 cars. Because of the course layout we can have up to 5 cars on course at a time so things don't really slow down by making the course longer.