View Single Post
Old 04-06-2012, 09:03 AM   #130 (permalink)
Robert_K
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 Forgeline G37S
Robert_K will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by O&G View Post
We are lucky to have so many shops in the Houston area that do great work on VQ's. I suggest getting on local forums, other car forums and general searches to figure out what suites you. Hell, come to town and visit the shops, meet the owners, etc.... spending big money on FI isn't a joke unless you ball like Robert K
You do make a good point. Make a trip to Houston, or even Dallas, and go to the various shops. Talk to owners like myself, O&G, Ron, Dreamer, etc... who have gone through the FI experience at various shops. I bet we can tell you what we like and don't like even with the shops we repeatedly use.

Oh and I might be spending big money now but as soon as I get home it comes to a dead stop! LOL

Back to subject... I believe the car should be hitting the dyno next week for break-in and than tuning. My wife will be taking the HREs to EVS Motors next Friday to have the R888 mounted. Than to PowerFab and hopefully we'll see some pictures of them installed. Or maybe I'll wait on posting them and won't show the car till I come home.