View Single Post
Old 04-06-2012, 06:21 AM   #6630 (permalink)
Alchemy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: to acquire tickets
Alchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond repute

YAWN......About to head out the door early this morn to stop by the dealer and test drive my car. They have been telling me "ya 5th IS a little hard to get into". I keep explaining that the neutral gate seems to extend too far. IDK what they dont understand about that. The other day I suggest to him possibly adjusting the block off plate. I think that may have made a light bulb go off so hopefully they adjusted it. If I go down there and the trans is still like it was when I dropped it back off Monday Im gonna be pissed. The first couple times I talked to them after I dropped it back off the guy was pretty much like "this is the way the trans is and there is nothing we can do about it". I was like "no way!! my old trans didnt feel like this and I have also never felt a manual trans do this!!" He also attributed my check engine light to "my tune dumping too much fuel at start up". I told him its been coming on since before I did any mods So basically Im gonna get the car back, the check engine light is gonna come on, again and Im gonna have to bring it back, AGAIN.