View Single Post
Old 04-05-2012, 04:22 PM   #6577 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcheng View Post
Mr.kenchan, looks like a CX-5 is going to be in your garage in the near future, ever consider the Mazda 3…… but the 'happy face'……
The car has happy face but the owner does not while looking at it………

Regarding the contacts, allergy season is a big no to contacts, at least that's what I tell my customers all the time, but I wanna see what is the Rx for your contacts maybe you can use those 1 day disposable lenses at least for this period of time, it helps or you may talk with your optician/optomitrist about it.

Yea……… dim sum tomorrow, and more tennis after that………
mr.alcheng-im not 100% sure yet on the cx5. i think im going to look around used some more. yah, im not a fan of mazda's grin at all.

yah, i need to see my eye doc next month anyway. i will ask her about those one day disposables. i hope this is my last year with contacts though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
I say it is time for some of these:

Pilot Super Sport | Michelin Tires
please elaborate why so

Quote:
Think how grateful the new user will be.
lol!!

Quote:
Food for thought:

Anyway, one day while working on a client issue together, I made the comment about how painful the work was in that case we were working on. He told me "Don't worry about it -- half of life is pain, the other half is suffering".
lol. half of life is determination, the other half is luck.